Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Multiple Tag Search in Tsumino.com

Multiple tag search in Tsumino is as simple as that was in nhentai. There is one thing that I personally dislike in Tsumino.
Tags are not Differentiated into Male and Female i.e. "anal" can be for both Male as well as female.
Enough with the Chit-Chat...

Of course from my end...LOL
Lets Continue with the Main Topic
In-order to search Multiple tags, One just needs continuously write the desired tags in Search Bar with space between every Tags.
Well, I also Don't know what I said, Lets understand via example

For Example --> I want to search "anal", "big ass" and "big breasts".
Solution --> I will write the following text in the search bar of Tsumino "anal big_ass Huge_breast"
Result for "anal big_ass Huge_breast"
So, anyone can try searching as many tags as they want.

This Ends Multiple tag search guide of Tsumino





 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment